All hunters are accompanied by a qualified registered professional hunter and highly skilled traditional tracker, who will ensure that the best animal is hunted.
All safaris are conducted during the cooler parts of the day to maximize the game sightings of the 24 different species available on the Ranch.
Hunts are also conducted on our various other concession areas throughout Southern Africa.
Our recommendation is that you book your hunt during the cooler months, April to September. The duration of the hunt will depend upon the number of animals that you wish to hunt – two animals per day is a good guide. Most plains game hunting safaris are between 7 – 10 days. Hunts can be conducted throughout the year on FM Safaris Ranch, although we prefer not to hunt from December through to February due to excessive heat and calving season.
We take tremendous pride in organizing your safari and ensuring that you leave us with pleasant memories that will last a lifetime.
On non-hunting days, we also offer excursions to the various interesting and picturesque destinations in our immediate area. Should you wish to travel to destinations further off, we will do all the relevant organizing of these trips for you too.
Hunting rifles are available on hire, if required. The rate will be specified on your quotation.
- Services of licensed professional hunters
- Expert skinners and trackers
- Hospitality services
- All meals
- Daily laundry services
- Transportation during the hunt
- Rifle and ammunition (if required)
- Crossbow and Compound Bow available on request
- Trophy fees of animals shot or wounded
- Hotel accommodation before and/or after the safari
- Commercial and charter flights between hunting areas
- Government licenses/fees
- Transport of trophies to taxidermist
- Taxidermy costs, shipping and dipping
- Personal effects
- All additional off-ranch excursions